Sunday 23 December 2007

£1 Art at Artichokeltd

Artichokeltd have truly given in to the spirit of Christmas, updating their site with a very generous offer indeed; at a random time on a monthly basis a highly desired print will pop up on the site for just £1. The first release was none other than Morons by Banksy; definitely keep your eyes open. Click here for the £1 page.

From the site:

Well it’s Christmas and we thought we would enter into the spirit of things again by offering a print for £1 (postage will be approx £600 pounds though…!!!!!).

On a serious note postage is free and the prints/print will be signed and numbered and will be something that your likely to want in your collection.

I started this company through a genuine love of art and so have decided to add a couple of features for the New Year to keep things fun -

The £1 print will ‘pop up’ on a monthly basis and so will ‘I wanna trade’; If you like a print we have but dont have the funds to buy it you can trade me for it. Either a piece that you have done yourself or a piece in your collection you no longer want. I’ll add your piece to my private collection (if I like it). Just email me through the ‘contact’ button on the homepage with your suggested trade.

The next time we do a ‘pop up’ gallery we would like to have a ‘swop shop’ evening for all of you to come along and trade prints. Let me know if you like this idea and I’ll make it happen.

Look out for the £1 print going live within the next 48hrs. The background on the website will go ‘red’ to indicate it’s live and ready to purchase. Alternatively email me and I’ll tell you what time/when it’s going to be available – no secrets here.

Some of you on the forums have also discussed the £50 print and what you can get so at the same time the £1 print goes live we will also have a selection of prints available for £50 and under….................... but only for an hour.

Finally I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a great New Year. All the best, Pete


I believe I speak for everyone when I say Artichokeltd are awesome.

0 comments: