Monday 17 March 2008

Tesco Graffiti Soup by Rene Gagnon


Tesco Graffiti Soup by Rene Gagnon
30" x 22" 3-colour Screen Print
Edition of 100 priced at $100


Rene Gagnon has released a UK-themed version of his previous Graffiti Soup piece, this time entitled Tesco Graffiti Soup. The print is limited to 100 copies, costs $100 and is available now from Rene's official website. Word from Rene:
I sold a Campbells Graffiti Soup canvas the other day to a fine gent from the UK. He had mentioned that if I ever did a TESCO version on canvas that he would love to purchase one. It occured to me that a TESCO Graffiti Soup print was in order as well. 3 color screen print (red, blue, black) on bright white Stonhenge paper 30 inch high X 22 inch wide - handmade by me. All prints shipped in a heavy weight 5 inch diameter tube and include a certificate of authenticity. I'll also have an edition of 10 canvases (hand stenciled) of this image.

0 comments: